To successfully embrace bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and corporate-owned, personally-enabled (COPE) strategies it’s important to understand the technology securely managing and delivering mobile, web and Windows apps to mobile devices. Technologies such as Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Windows desktop application virtualization can help. Satisfying user requirements and addressing the broadest set of use cases for IT while satisfying business needs requires a future proof solution that can deliver any app to any device.
In this Master Class you will learn how to:
- Secure and deliver mobile apps to address the broadest set of use cases
- Manage SaaS and web apps with SSO access to all apps
- Extend, integrate and mobilize existing Windows and datacenter apps
Join Christopher Campbell, Senior Product Marketing Manager for a two hour hands-on look at the architecture, administration and demo of the elements required to deliver an integrated app delivery and management infrastructure with XenMobile.
In addition, Christopher will be joined by a group of Citrix mobility experts to discuss:
- Worx App Gallery: Sid Rabindran, Senior Manager – Citrix Ready Program
- Mobilizing Windows Apps: Bruce Franson, Principal Technology Strategist – Citrix Labs
- XenMobile Roadmap: Milind Mohile, Director of Product Management – XenMobile
- SURPRISE GUEST! Dr. Richard Hayton, Chief Architect – Mobility Group
Watch and see first-hand how XenMobile powers a future proof enterprise mobility solution.
For the latest Citrix and industry related news on Mobility and XenMobile follow us at: