Released just before Christmas, Receiver for Windows Phone 1.2 adds a text editor for Asian languages and five Euro languages. It’s a click away on the Windows Phone Store.
It’s better than ever for self-service access to XenDesktop and XenApp virtual desktops and apps from any Windows Phone …. and now from anywhere in the world.
Here is all that’s new:
- Text input editor for East Asian languages
- Fully localized for French, German, International Spanish, Italian, and European Portuguese
- Expanded support for the Mobile SDK for Windows Apps
- Support for Netscaler Gateway 10.1
- Direct connections to XenMobile App Controller apps (Web and SaaS apps) without a Storefront proxy
- Multiple in-session screen display options
- Log collection for debugging purposes
- On-screen assistance for in-session gestures
See eDocs for more details.
Let us know your experiences and suggestions for further improvements.