Are you raising the IT bar with innovative mobility, virtualization, networking or cloud technologies? Do you have a compelling implementation story, best practice or creative solution to share? We want to hear about it! Submit your speaker proposal for Citrix Synergy 2014, May 6-8, in Los Angeles, California, through the Call for Topics process. You could be selected as a breakout session presenter and enjoy some well-deserved time in the spotlight.
We hear from Synergy attendees that valuable technical content and dynamic presenters with diverse viewpoints set the conference apart from other events. That’s why we invite guest speakers chosen by our independent panel of experts to present their stories to the Synergy audience.
So – what types of presentations are Synergy participants asking for? While extreme opinions and bleeding-edge examples are cool, sessions providing practical guidance and best practices for planning, design and implementation are in demand. In other words, attendees want to hear how to get projects completed on time, within budget and with great results.
Here are examples of potential topics in the four solution categories:
- Mobility: Mobile app and device management, app stores, mobile security, collaboration, mobile data access, BYOD and workshifting.
- Virtualization: Desktop and app virtualization, Windows app migration, VDI, RDS and client virtualization.
- Networking: Network virtualization, software-defined networking, disaster recovery, app security and multi-tenancy in private and public clouds.
- Cloud: Cloud infrastructure and management solutions and technologies to use in leveraging IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
The selection process
All submissions will be judged by a selection committee of analysts, enterprise IT professionals and other industry thought leaders. They will be looking for relevant, innovative and technically rich content. Sales pitches or marketing hype won’t get past by them. The strongest submissions will feature demos and real-world examples – and a speaker with solid presentation experience.
Meet our judges:
- Shawn Bass, Solutions Architect, ShawnBass.com
- Stacy Crook, Program Manager, Mobile Enterprise Research, IDC
- Rick Dehlinger, Chief Technology Officer, nGenx Corporation
- Juergen Heinrich, Chief Technology Officer, KIVBF
- David K. Johnson, Senior Analyst, Forrester
- Suresh Nagarajan, Director, Information Technology, Centene Corporation
- Alan Pawlak, Head of Client Services, Aetna Inc.
Dazzle these judges with your submission you could be part of the Synergy session agenda! Plus, the lead presenter for your session will receive a complimentary full conference pass.
The Call for Topics submission deadline is midnight on Monday, December 2, 2013, so don’t delay. We’ll have a mic, a stage and an attentive audience waiting to hear from you!
And be sure to follow me on Twitter @merisummers for Synergy content updates.