For our ShareFile customers, we’re excited to invite you to take a peek at ShareFile’s new design of the web application. We’ve been working on making ShareFile cleaner and more user-friendly so that you, your employees, and external users can get to the files you need faster than ever.
The new design is available for previewing right now. Simply add /beta to your ShareFile web address and log in to get started. For example, if you normally log in at smithdesign.sharefile.com, you can see the new design by navigating to smithdesign.sharefile.com/beta.
You’ll be able to preview the updated experience, including:
• Improved navigation at the left of your screen
• Help and Logout links in the top right corner
• A new Favorites Folder that makes finding the folders you access most, easier and faster than ever
• New options for sending files to individuals and groups
The new design will launch on all ShareFile accounts in a few weeks. In the meantime, we would love to hear what you think. Please use the bright green Feedback tab on the right of your browser to share your thoughts. We are always looking for ways to improve, so your feedback is really important to us.
1. If you are using a “Split login” implementation for ShareFile (i.e. if your login page is like the one at techteam.sharefile.com) it will not currently work with the BladeRunner Preview. We are working to enable this soon.
2. If you are a Sharefile.eu customer, your performance with the BladeRunner preview site may be slower than with your normal ShareFile site. This is because the BladeRunner preview servers for both sharefile.com and sharefile.eu customers are located in the US.
ShareFile Product Management