Citrix Education is calling all desktop virtualization professionals (engineers and architects) who have hands-on field experience implementing desktop virtualization solutions in mid-size and enterprise environments, to participate in a 5-day workshop for the development of the next generation desktop virtualization certification exams.
- Receive training on how to write and technically review questions for certification exams
- Work with Exam Project Managers and other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop and review questions
April 22 through April 26, 2013
851 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Criteria for Participation
In order to be considered for this workshop, participants must meet the following criteria:
- Be willing to come to Fort Lauderdale and stay for the duration of the workshop
- Hold the CCIA or CCEE certification
- Have hands-on experience designing, building, and managing desktop virtualization solutions
- Have hands-on experience implementing XenDesktop 5.5 or 5.6
- Have hands-on experience with the Excalibur Tech Preview build
- Have an opportunity to contribute to the quality of Citrix exams and the overall value of the certifications they hold
- Receive contributing expert credit in the preparation guides for the exams
- Get one free copy of a Citrix courseware manual
- Get one free exam voucher to take a Citrix exam
- Have a unique opportunity to network with Citrix experts from across the globe
- Have an opportunity to chat with and learn from some of the most highly technical Citrix employees from our internal teams
- Get a chance to visit our recently remodeled Fort Lauderdale campus, and hang out in our beautiful café and executive briefing center
Oh, and if the above isn’t sufficient, we will feed you beyond your needs and give you full, unlimited access, to our Starbucks Coffee – yes, Starbucks.
Citrix Education has a limited number of travel scholarships available for participants who do not live in the South Florida area. Citrix will cover travel, lodging, and meals.
How to Sign Up
If you are interested in joining us, simply complete our 5-minute web questionnaire. A member of our exam team will contact you within 48 hours to schedule a meeting with you to share more information pertaining to this workshop and to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for your interest!