Each month we will pick a subject that is hot within the support dept, like a hot/common issue, new Citrix product or tools that make troubleshooting much easier.
Previous Webinars available on-demand:
- Jan 2013 - CloudGateway 2.5 Technical Overview and Troubleshooting
- Dec 2012 – Reduce your time to Resolution with Citrix Auto Support
- Nov 2012 - Troubleshooting Tools – How to isolate and resolve issues in your XenApp & XenDesktop environment more rapidly
I am pleased to announce details of the February 2013 webinar.
The February 2013 webinar will cover: Planning, Implementing and Troubleshooting Provisioning Services 6.x
This session will begin with a brief discussion about planning a Citrix provisioning services install and the installation requirements, followed by in-depth troubleshooting information including log analysis, network trace analysis and the tools used by Citrix Technical Support to address common issues. Join this webinar to learn about Provisioning Services.
What you will learn:
- Resources available to help you plan and install provisioning services
- How to troubleshoot streaming issues
- How to troubleshoot issues with Inter Process Communication and the console
- Citrix troubleshooting tools
When: Thursday, 21st February 2013 @ 10am EST/4pm CET
How: REGISTER NOW!
Looking forward to seeing many of you online.