Join Citrix executives to answer your most pressing questions during our Meet the Expert hours and find out how to address BYOD, mobility and work anywhere programs in your organisation.
Learn how to embrace mobile workstyles and address BYOD and consumerisation challenges. Visit the BYOD Showcase and experience the technology that enables IT to securely empower people to work from wherever, whenever and on whatever device. See how Citrix mobile workstyle solutions on the latest devices from Microsoft, Samsung and BlackBerry enable freedom and device independence for people, while IT maintains control.
Wednesday, 17 October 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Speaker: Martin Kelly – VP of Information Technologies
- Topic: Citrix on Citrix – How Citrix implemented BYOD
Wednesday, 17 October 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Speaker: Scott Schwarzoff – VP of Product Marketing
- Topic: Best practices for successful BYOD
Thursday, 18 October 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Speaker: Chris Fleck – VP of Mobility Solutions
- Topic: Managing mobile devices in today’s environment
Thursday, 18 October 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Speaker: Dan Feller – Lead Architect, Consulting Solutions
- Topic: Architecting your enterprise for mobility & BYOD
Attend the Meet the Expert sessions for a chance to win from Microsoft a Windows 8 software voucher (2), from Samsung a Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet & Galaxy S III smartphone, from RIM a Blackberry Playbook & Bold 9900 smartphone and from Citrix several CIO Kits for BYOD. All giveaways will take place during the Experts Hours on Wednesday and Thursday with each partner having one giveaway per day.
Join us at the CCIB Level 0, Entrance Hall
Follow me on Twitter Follow @ChrisLCampbell
For the latest Citrix and industry related news regarding Mobility and BYOD, follow us at: