REGISTER NOW for this Geek Speak Virtual August 16, 2012 (Thursday) @ 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
How are companies in the real world dealing with employees who want to bring their own devices to work? Is it all hype or is it real and unstoppable? How can you support your users and also remain secure? Listen to four mobility thought leaders debate the issues and solutions.
This live discussion will give you insight into what is needed to secure consumer device environments, what really shouldn’t be supported, and other key considerations. Participate in a live audience Q&A with the speakers and online chat with other attendees.
- Steve Greenberg, Senior Consultant at ThinClient Computing, CTP
- Andrew Wood, Analyst at The Virtualization Practice
- Chris Fleck, VP of Mobility at Citrix
- Jim Moyle, Lead Solutions Architect at Atlantis Computing, CTP
- Laura Whalen, Sr Manager, Community Programs at Citrix
Follow me on twitter @GabriellaFPinto