Since we launched the Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer (CCEE) for Virtualization certification in 2010 we’ve received great feedback from the professionals who have achieved this challenging credential. From the solution-oriented focus across different Citrix technologies to the challenging nature of the capstone simulation exam – this is a certification that proves the skills needed for a successful desktop virtualization implementation. It also validates a skill set that happens to be in high demand by any organization undergoing a desktop transformation project.
Now a new updated track for the CCEE is available, and aligns to more recent product releases: Citrix XenDesktop 5.5, Citrix XenApp 6.5, and Citrix XenServer 6.0 in a Windows Server 2008 R2 environment.
Key skills the new CCEE training and exams cover include:
- Design and deploy:
o Application virtualization solution for line-of-business application
o Virtual desktops that are tailored for the distinct user types
- Design and implement monitoring tools for real-time and historical data
- Configure provisioning technologies for applying image updates and version control
- Build a XenApp farm and a XenDesktop site
- Determine which Citrix policies to implement in a XenApp farm and a XenDesktop site, and configure and apply the appropriate Citrix policies
- Manage XenApp, XenDesktop & XenServer resources
- Load balance Web Interface using NetScaler
Check out the new CCEE requirements so you can get started toward this elite designation held by only a few thousand worldwide. If you are already in the middle of working toward a CCEE, learn about the choices you have to continue and complete your certification. Good luck!