As you may know, Citrix Synergy San Francisco is coming up on May 25 – 27. What you may not know is that customer feedback played a large role in shaping this year’s conference.
In addition to gathering feedback from customers via Synergy surveys last year, we also held on-site customer focus groups and conducted post-event follow-up phone calls to gather customer input about the event. Our goals were to better understand what customers valued most about Synergy and to identify which aspects of the conference needed to be improved. We wanted to take a moment now to let you know what we’ve changed in response to your feedback:
- Peer-to-Peer Networking: You told us that networking with colleagues in the industry was an invaluable benefit of Synergy. In response, this year we’ve ramped up both formal and informal networking opportunities. They include a special lounge area for returning attendees and new programs that provide one-on-one face time with Citrix Consulting staff and Technical Support engineers.
- Learning Labs: Many of you expressed frustration with the reservations process for hands-on Learning Labs. Recognizing that these labs fill up very quickly, we’ve added a new self-paced lab program to complement the instructor-led sessions. At Synergy, you’ll be able to walk into the lab, find any available seat and choose your topic from the list on the screen. Each lab lasts anywhere from 60-90 minutes, and there are 200 seats. You won’t even need a laptop – everything will be provided for you.
- Visionary speakers: Another key point of feedback was your desire to hear from C-level Citrix customers who would share their vision and experiences. In response, we’ll be featuring IT leaders from major companies throughout the conference agenda – as keynote speakers, session presenters and Synergy “ambassadors.” Executives from well-known organizations scheduled to participate include the University of Miami, Seattle Children’s Hospital, and Scottsdale Community College, just to name a few.
- Synergy logistics: In response to your feedback, we’ve brought back the popular “early bird” discount, reworked our communications program, and added a Synergy app for iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry to help provide key conference information quickly to help you better navigate the event.
- More customer feedback: To reinforce the value that Citrix places on your input, we’re bringing back the Product Design Center, where you have two ways to provide feedback on Citrix products: scheduling a one-on-one session to try out and comment on the latest version of XenDesktop, XenClient or other solution; and dropping by the center to share your experience with current Citrix products.
- The Synergy backpack: Last, but not least, you told us what color you’d like the Synergy backpack to be at San Francisco in 2011, and we listened! Synergy San Francisco attendees will be receiving this lovely navy blue model
We hope to welcome you at Synergy San Francisco, and encourage you to keep those ideas flowing – we’re listening! If you have any additional feedback you’d like to share with the Synergy team, please either post it here or email us at email@example.com.
Thanks again for your valuable input!