Citrix has just released Service Pack 1 (SP1) for XenClient™, which includes over a hundred updates to the client hypervisor and the Synchronizer for XenClient. It offers user experience enhancements, expanded device compatibility, product fixes and other enhancements. Download XenClient now.
This is the first update since the GA release back in September, and it was made possible by YOU. See, since the launch of XenClient, several tens of thousands of you have downloaded XenClient already. And thanks to your active participation and feedback through the communities, support forums and direct engagement, we were able to tweak and tune the initial release and turn out SP1 in relatively short order. So – THANK YOU and keep it up! It’s our active customers that fuel our innovation and technology leadership.
Some of the things you’ll see in SP1 include
- Lenovo T510 and Panasonic Toughbook 52 added to the HCL
- Citrix® FlexCast™ integration – Support for streamed VHDs from provisioning services
- Improved audio playback and recording support
- Streamlined boot and logon experience
- Enhanced network configurations and reliability
- Improved support for international text entry
And as I mentioned, there were a number of Synchronizer for XenClient updates as well:
- Improved support for connecting to synchronizers with non-standard hostnames
- Improved cross-browser compatibility for the user interface
- Enhanced reliability of virtual machine image transfers
- Support for caching Active Directory credentials offline
- Improved disk space usage reporting
- Security enhancements
So Happy New Year, go grab XenClient 1.0 Service Pack 1, and let us know what you think.